Christmas will be here before we know it. I have been browsing the stores online since October to see what’s worth buying this year. And if you are still looking for that perfect gift for favorite host/hostess on your list, here are some options for you.
- Around the World Stacking Mugs: You can purchase this mug set at World Market. I recently purchased a set for $14.99 to gift this Christmas. I might purchase this set again now since it’s currently on sale for $11.24. This set includes 6 mugs that are 10 oz each. I love this set because the mugs can be stacked so it saves you space in the cabinet.
- Rice Cube: I found this one on the Uncommon Goods website. The concept of this rice cube is very interesting. I am tempted to buy one just for fun. You know someone who likes sushi; this will be great for them because they can use this cube to get all of the ingredients together without the mess of rolling it in. The set costs $19.99.
- Personalized Wood Recipe Box: You can find this item on the Personal Creation Websites. You can personalize it with the recipient’s name and you have the choice of colors for the ribbon that goes around the box. For $19.99, this gift is a steal for you being able to make it more personal. I ordered from them before and the shipping time is actually quite fast.
- Holiday Wishes Appetizer Plate Set: This set looks even more stunning in person. I love the design of this set because it’s so elegant. It’s very fitting for Christmas. The only downside is they might not be appropriate to use during the rest of the year. The set costs $19.95 at Pier 1 Imports.
- Make a gift basket for $20. You get to express your creativity here while staying in control of your budget. You can find a basket at craft store then stock it up with all of your host’s favorite items. From candy, coffee, to a cute set of measuring spoon and cups. The options are endless here.
You can see that all of the gift options above are $20.00 or less. I just want to show you that you can still give a fabulous gift on a budget. I don’t know about you but my budget for Christmas presents have been shrunk substantially. It’s easy to find expensive gifts these days but if you know where to look, you can still be a fabulous gift giver without drilling a hole in your wallet.