As promised, I will share with you guys today the list of dessert recipes that I would be tempted to make for Halloween. I admire people creativity during this time of the year. More than once, I would look at a dessert and say “OMG, look at that!” but then I would never touch them. The reason simply is I can’t tell what it is under the scary disguise the dessert was wearing. So without further ado, here’s the list.
- Polka-Dot Halloween Cupcakes – By simply using the classic color of Halloween, you can turn any cupcake recipe you want into a Halloween cupcake. To keep it simple, you can always just use your favorite chocolate cupcakes recipe or even a box mix. Frost the cupcakes with brown and orange frosting and your cupcakes will be ready to go.
- Tangle Web Shakes – This milkshake look delicious more than scary. Everyone loves a good milkshake, right? Your guests or kids can be involved in making the design for their own shake. Tasty and fun at the same time – what more do you need, right?
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate – Uhmm… This sounds delicious already. This recipe will have all of your vampire friends go crazy. Get it? Hot chocolate is easy to make yet it can serve a large group. Most people won’t decline a good cup of hot chocolate. At least, I have not seen one anyway.
- No-bake Spider web Cheesecake – No bake, you say? I will definitely keep this recipe in my recipe book to revisit once day. I love no-bake recipe because sometimes it simplifies a lot of things plus you won’t have to worry about the cake gets burned. So if you feel savvy enough to go all out, make this cheesecake and I am sure your guest will be in awe.
- Halloween Party Marshmallow Pops – Decorate all the pops to the way you like them. Go crazy if you want to. This is perfect for a party as the recipe can make many pop, also your kids can be involved in the process as well. So get popping!
That wraps up my list for Halloween desserts I would want to make. Most of them are very simple and require a very little amount of time. Let me know if you decide to try out one of these recipes. Good luck and Happy Halloween!